About the Job
CION Investments is a leading manager of alternative investment solutions designed to redefine the way individual investors can build their portfolios and help meet their long-term investment goals. With more than 30 years of experience in the alternative asset management industry, we were early believers that alternatives should be for everyone. Our success in building innovative, accessible products and a robust distribution network is testament to our commitment to the space. We partner with some of the most elite asset managers across the entire alternative universe. Those partners Include Apollo Global Management, Ares Management, and Man Group with a collective AUM of almost $1 trillion dollars.
Distribution Strategy | Sales Operations – Data Analyst
CION Investments is a leading manager of alternative investment solutions designed to redefine the way investors can build their portfolios and help meet their long-term investment goals. We are in partnership with some of the most elite asset managers across the entire alternative universe. Those partners include Apollo Global Management, Ares Management and Man Group with a collective AUM of ~$1 trillion.
Data Analyst Position
This position falls within the cross-functional Distribution Strategy | Sales Operations Group whose mission is to drive the business processes and insights needed to create a holistic view of CION’s client relationships. The Distribution Strategy | Sales Operations Group supports the day-to-day operational needs of the Distribution [Sales] Team in the areas of business insights, territory strategy, CRM management, intermediary relationships, reporting and competitive analysis.
The Analyst role will also interface with internal business customers such as Compliance, Investor Relations, Marketing, National Accounts and Technology teams. Daily work will focus on performing various product support, process support, data analytics and project contributor functions to help develop efficient distribution processes.
- Partner with National Sales Manager and Head of Intermediary Operations to develop business and territory management plans.
- Be organized and diligent in tracking progress toward business objectives and coordinating with National Sales Manager or Head of Intermediary Operations.
- Partner with Sales Teams in all aspects of client coverage – serving as a leverage point in providing guidance based on data insights to maximize capital raise.
- Provide analytical support and reporting through utilization of Firm’s CRM of retail/institutional
- Analyze campaign and marketing metrics on an ongoing basis to determine success and provide insights based on data and feedback to Executive Management on how to improve future endeavors.
- Compile and analyze information using third-party databases such as Bloomberg Terminal, Discovery Data, Gryphon Analytics, and others to assist Sales Team. [Will manage relationship where appropriate].
- Manage dashboards to provide capital raise activity details on usage of collateral materials by investment product across all distribution channels.
- Evaluate and implement technology-based solutions to support capital raise enablement
- Ensure Sales Team has timely access to all internal research and marketing
- Collaborate with Sales Teams to deeply understand selling processes and account nuances and identify lead generation opportunities.
- Support distribution needs with appropriate marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis, operations, technology support or similar role, including internships
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office including Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, advanced formulas, macros), Access, Powerpoint, Power Automate, etc.
- Strong analytical mindset; creative problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions with imperfect information
- Extreme attention to detail
- Dedicated team player with ability to work independently
- Experience with Salesforce, Bloomberg Terminal, Morningstar AdvisorSource, Zephyr Analytics, and Ycharts
- Experience with various CMS including WordPress and headless CMS a plus
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Financial services industry experience a plus
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.